Pages

Friday 23 December 2016

Winter Won't Wait is now playable

I am happy to announce that this Game Comic is finally complete! It functions entirely on this blog's pages, and you can play it by going to the "Start" button above or through here. You can navigate the story by clicking on one of the panels at the end of each page, this way making choices...

I've been working on Winter Won't Wait for the past 20-something days and it has been really fun, since it also gave me lots of perspectives and workflow secrets that are only gained through practice.
But since the WWW blog was made to host the large amount of pages of the game comic (didn't count, but they are over 50 for sure), I will only keep posting stuff on my main blog, Andreas Express.

With this said, have fun figuring out the comic and if the timing is still right, have a merry Christmas... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment